5.20.2006

Rebound?

To those who know what I'm talking about - no, I never totally got over him. But all I want him to do now is to let me say sorry. Just say sorry and understand. Then I can move on with my life and stop obsessing over him. He'll never read this, I know, but if someone out there knows who and what I'm talking about, hopefully that person will tell him about it. I live life looking back over my shoulder, thinking I saw him or heard him. I always do double takes because I want myself to believe that he's there. I want him to see this and know this, but I know he probably never will.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eruanne said...

hey gi... if you need help with this or anything, let me know, okay? i'm always here if you need me... *hug*

5/23/2006 09:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home