4.06.2006

Here We Go.

Here. A post. The Opal Assesment, first batch. I'm not putting who or how I placed the people. Opal, no offense to anyone. Sinabi ko na gagawin ko 'to; so here it is. First batch. Try finding out kung paano nyo malalaman kung sinu-sino.

- Magaling ka gumawa at mag-isip, and sobrang dependable mo. Lahat ng tao kaibigan mo. Actually, wala akong mahanap na mali sa 'yo, pero try a bit harder in life, kasi andami mong potential.
i'm sure i can trust this person 94% of the time

- You're good, you're smart, you're talented, a lot of people like you, you have a good, steady relationship. I really don't have anything to say, kasi I've learned to trust you. I fell into distrust, but I'm pretty sure you're an all-good person. Pero 'wag kang yayabang because of these things. And try looking at people objectively - you tend to judge too easily.
i'm sure i can trust this person 82% of the time

- You're hardworking and dependable, albeit a little aloof. You do your best, and parang ikaw si The Incredible Absorbing Man. You're all good, except for the fact that you're a bit distant. Try becoming closer to others.
i'm sure i can trust this person 95% of the time

- You're intelligent and out to prove yourself; I see that. But whatever you achieve, sa sarili mo na lang. Pride is the downfall of many (I should know).
i'm sure i can trust this person 59% of the time


- Sigh. Some days I thought you were someone I could cry and pour my heart out to, other days I thought you were against me and all that I ever was. I was paranoid and insecure, and you being perfect didn't really help. Being the best; being perfect; maybe those were the reasons I admired you so much. But it wasn't your fault...it was mine. Maybe, I never really was obsessed with you - I was obsessed with being you. I never actually viewed you as a friend - I always thought you were too good to be friends with me. Ewan. Minsan akala ko sa 'yo mayabang na gago, at minsan taong sasambahin - pero never isip ko sa 'yo kaibigan. Kasalanan ko 'yun, and I regret looking at you that way. I hope we can still be friends - although I think it's already too late.
i'm sure i can trust this person 87% of the time

- Until today, I'm still not certain who you are, what your intentions are, and how you really are as a person. Maybe it's what other people tell me, but I'm not sure. I felt you reach out in the past, and when you finally knew me and the whole me, I felt you shove me away. 'Pag kausap mo ako, masakit sa 'kin, kasi the only times you actually speak to me was when it was necessary. As kind-hearted and as good as you are, you have judgements, impressions, and prejudices based sa sinasabi ng tao, at sa mga assumptions mo tungkol sa 'kin. I hate that. I hate the fact that you don't include me just because it'd make things easier. I hate the fact that you never really truly understood me, and that I think you gave up on me long ago. People see you the way you are, pero 'di ko kaya gawin 'yan - I'm too blinded and confused. I'm sorry.
i'm sure i can trust this person 46% of the time

- You're really good in expressing yourself, and you know how to objectively look at things. You're also very good in things I would never have imagined (remember Bunny?). I know you have a problem right now, but don't give up. Keep on working hard, and never be afraid to ask for help. Trust people as they trust you.
i'm sure i can trust this person 94% of the time

- A person I almost never doubted, sobrang talino, sobrang bait, sobrang galing pa...you treated me always as a good person. Ubod ng sobrang pinakabait (^_^). You were the one who inspired me to create a blog pa. Sana malaman pa ng lahat just how good you are, 'di lang mga Opal.
i'm sure i can trust this person 95% of the time

- I don't really understand kung bakit may sobrang galit sa 'yo, when in truth, talaga namang mabuti kang tao. You, although people don't see it, are good in many ways - being trustworthy, for example. It's just that sometimes you need to lay off being the "big guy". And try working a bit harder sometimes. 'Yun lang.
i'm sure i can trust this person 85% of the time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home