9.10.2006

All about the love I have and need

[Took it from Ma'am Fil.]

How many times can you honestly say you've been in love?
- Twice.

Do you believe that everyone has a soulmate?
- No, not really. If everyone
did have one, no one would die lonely or miserable. But of course we all know that that's not the case.

Do you think that you should become friends with someone first?
- Duh.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
- Into a million tiny pieces. I'm still scotch-taping them together.

What do you think about long-distance relationships?
- Never mind. A long distance was the reason "someone" broke up with me...

Your thoughts on online relationships?
- Way different. People are anything else but themselves online. At most, friends or chatmates.

Would you rather date someone five years older or five years younger?
- Only five years older.

Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
- Yeah.

Do you believe the statement, "Once a cheater, always a cheater"?
- Maybe. But I loved "someone" despite it.

Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt and made you cry?
- Yeah. The crying came because I hurt myself for it.

How many kids do you want to have?
- Two or three.

Is there someone who you like at the moment?
- Yeah. But the world doesn't like me at the moment. Huh.

Do you usually fall for a wrong guy/girl or the right guy/girl?
- It seems to be always a miss. I'm never able to get it right. I'm never able to get
anything right.

What is your favorite color?
- Black and blue. The color of a bruise.

What are your views on gay marriages?
- They let celebrities marry then divorce after a week - why not let the LGBT community marry? There's a lot more love involved, that's for sure.

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
- I think so.

Have you ever given or been given roses?
- Yeah. But I don't really see how roses are the flowers of love.

Are you the one who makes the move or do you wait for them to make the move?
- I always wait. When they're done, I move. Kinda like chess.

What is your all time favorite romance movie?
- I don't have one. Sorry.

Imagine you're 79 & your spouse just died, would you remarry after they died & you were married for 60 years?
- In the first place, if I had ever even
thought of marrying someone, our marriage probably wouldn't even last five years. But no, I wouldn't remarry.

At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex?
- 13. I was more gay earlier on.

What song do you want played as you walk down the aisle?
- I dunno. I don't even think I
want to walk down the aisle.

Are most high school kids infatuated or in love?
- I'm a high school kid. I can honestly say... I have no friggin' idea.

Who was your first love (like)?
- I don't know. I don't have a point for comparison. But "someone" was sweet... passionate...
hot... caring - albeit a little too caring for many.

What's the longest you've ever liked someone?
- Liked? A year and a half... and still counting...

Would you give up everything for love?
- Give up what? I don't have anything.

Will your life be incomplete without love?
- The love in my life now is sustaining me... Maybe.

What do you notice first in a guy/girl?
- The eyes. Then the height. Then I look down.

What do you like most about your crush?
- The way that he *li** **s h**r... The way that he **re*...

Do you like someone?
- Yeah, of course. What is a crush, after all?

Want to get married?
- Don't think so.

To?
- Kulit.

Last person who hugged you?
- Mike. He offered a hug. I like hugs. Last person I hugged... Kevin. Fun to squeeze.

The one who loves you or the one you love?
- Same person. [I answered this wrong the first time around]

Friend or the person you love?
- Friend. Because the person I love will always be friends.
[I answered this wrong the first time around, too]

3 Comments:

Blogger Eruanne said...

oh, i think i know you so much better now that i've read this. so your real crush / "someone" is a he... :P i surmised as much. ah well. it's good to see that you're opening up more often now.

9/12/2006 07:44:00 PM  
Blogger hey said...

if you need another hug, just tell me. i've got lots to spare. ditto for you, anna banana.

just what does he (whoever he is) do with his hair? just curious...

9/14/2006 09:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The way that he *li** **s h**r... The way that he **re*...

hehe...guessing: ...plied his hair...The way he bared...

Wahaha. Evil mind. >:D

~kid

10/06/2006 06:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home