6.21.2007

[boink]

I feel so disgusted with me. Hurry, somebody warn me that I'm being a shallow jerk who uses people again before I stop realizing it myself!

I just wish sometimes I could be happily ignorant of everyone judging and talking behind everyone's back instead of being there watching it all happen.

This is probably why I don't like people very much.

And yeah, you're right, I don't like people who seem to not like me. Yung mga taong hindi nag-hhi sa corridors or yung mga kilala mo at kilala ka pero ayaw niyo kilalanin na nandyan yung isa. Yeah. That's why parang andaming nag-iisip na medyo weird ako. Coz I say "Hi" a lot. And, and, parang gusto ko laging makisama sa kung saan man, kahit hindi talaga ako dapat nandoon.

Yeah. Diba?

***

Everything's gonna bend and break. Suuuuure, they don't hate you now, but sooner or later you'll end up as a megalomaniac-type jerk who tries to control everyone. It's the same every damned year. Ramayana, here we come. :|

***

...

***

Why does the world have to stand on its head when I'm standing straight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home