6.14.2007

[tgsh]

Did you really do that on purpose and stuff?

Coz it hurt. Not as in hurt hurt, but just a bit of hurt. The kind you get when you bump against a caf table or trip over a bag and fall.

Yeah. I mean, was it intentional, to spite me because you still don't like me, or was it purely coincidental that I was the only dude left, and you got them because you still talk to them? Iunno.

Sinabihan pa nga 'ko by this other dude if I wanted to be there too, but I said no. Sabi pa ni other dude na kawawa ako. Pero sabi ko wag na. Because I didn't want to appear affected; that'd be giving you what you wanted (if it was intentional and shit). So I just went on with what I was doing and stuff, but I had to leave so I left.

I remember you did the same thing once with a bunch of other people, where you did something somewhere and I didn't know at all. It isn't the same as when I want to go somewhere with another group of other people, because I really don't belong with them (I've kinda sorta probably accepted that), but to single out someone like that is just fucked up. I'm sorry.

Oh, and it didn't help that you made a bad day a little bit worse. I wanna cry now.

Thank God you don't read this because you ignore me so much. :|

---

My heart is shallow, 6 feet under.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who says i don't read?

and it was not done on purpose. you did the same thing.

sori na.

6/15/2007 07:27:00 PM  
Blogger BlackIce said...

di naman ikaw eh. >:|

6/15/2007 07:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home