3.08.2007

di pa tapos!

Stole it from Sir Joey.

My supposed mental age. We'll see how truly mature I am...

[] I know how to make a pot of coffee (I gotta learn tho...)
[] I can do my own laundry
[] I can cook for myself (Gahd, no)
[] I do my chores after being told once (...)
[x] I always do my homework/work (well, yeah, but i don't finish it XD)
[x] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations
[] I think politics are exciting or somewhat
[] My parents & grandparents most of the time have better things to say than my peers
total: 2

[x] I show up for school/work every day unless I’m sick
[x] I always carry a pen/pencil in my pocket/purse
[x] I’ve never gotten a ticket. (coz I don't even drive XD)
[] I watch talk shows and point out the incredibility of it all
[x] I know what incredibility means without looking it up
[] I drink black coffee
total: 4

[x] I know how to run the dish washer and/or do the dishes
[x] I can count in more than one language
[] When I say I’m going to do something, I do it. (sometimes lang...)
[] I mow the lawn
[] I wash my car (don't have one)
[x] I can make adults laugh without being stupid
[] I remember to water my plants
[x] I study when I have to
[x] I pay attention at school/work (almost always. :D)
[] I remember to feed my pets.
[] I’m generally organized
[x] I know the meaning of capital punishment
total: 6

[x] I can spell experience without looking it up
[] I clean up my own mess
[] The first thing I do when I wake up is get coffee (is coffee really a rite of passage into adulthood? XP)
[x] I can go to the store without getting something I don’t need
[x] I understand jokes the first time they are said. (pag di corny.)
[] I listen to my elders (as well as to the village ancestors XD)
[x] I understand the fact that the world always screws someone over (like me)
[x] I can type fast, because I type every day.
total: 5

[x] My choice in clothing is acceptable in an office or something like that (heheh. I love khakis and black shirts.)
[x] I can watch politics and laugh (do political discussions, SONAs, and campaign ads count? :D)
[x] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour (duh.)
[x] I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job
[x] I can read a book and actually finish it
[] People have said that I act older than I am
[] I can be sent on an errand and not get side tracked
total: 5

Yeah! I'm 22. So my mind is of legal age and can drink, drive, or get married. Or do all 3 in order. XD

I finished my C++ program nga pala! I would like all the people who helped me... Kevin... Jan... Anna... DR... yeah! Send those algorithms to hell!

The
ASS episode - Alliance of Super Students - is coming up. We're making progress, but I'm still scared that we won't be able to finish it in time. D: I'm plugging and linking it at every given opportunity to raise it up on the Internet. Yeahah. XD

---

jljj6k w9g4zhb hzz2z z,9 xz ,zh6zlll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home