2.01.2007

defunct-ness over

I've stopped being defunct because RC told me not to. And because people are tagging. Yay.

No post for now, just an advert.

Wanted: Arnold Arre's graphic novel "After Eden"

Willing to pay: P1000 max, or - kung kilala ko kayo - various services (:P example, homework niyo, or magiging utusan ako, etc. XD)

Conditions: dapat fairly good condition; complete pages and cover still in good condition. Owner must be willing to part ways. :P

Why: I miss my copy that I gave to someone. I miss the story. And I miss Arre's art.

~~
ROCK on. :D

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't you prefer a brand new copy? :o

2/01/2007 09:42:00 PM  
Blogger BlackIce said...

it's already out of print. they don't print the damn thing anymore. :(( anywhere. powerbooks, fully booked, national bookstore, a different kind of bookstore, goodwill... it's not anywhere. D= DX *sob*

2/01/2007 10:25:00 PM  
Blogger Koko said...

there... dna obvious... ryyt. :P
uhm... i thought i saw one s national bookstore. *shocking*... yeap. I'll get you one... someday... *sob* hahah!!

2/07/2007 08:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home