7.23.2007

Socially Relevant Post

...my ass.

Coz I read it off some other dude's blog (hi ate :p) I just want to comment on the reason why we don't have classes tomorrow and why I might be able to finish my reqs for this week. SONA. State of The Nation Address.

Am I watching? Maybe.

Am I listening? Hell no.

I only see her speeches as another day off school and little more. Quite a few people have the same view.

What is the State of The Nation now? I don't know. I don't take it seriously, the same way the nation wouldn't take me or any of my generation seriously.

Apathy? Nah, more like I've made myself numb. Too painful to care right now, so I ignore it. Disappointing, my lack of social involvement is. I don't not care, but I don't really care either.

Got a problem with that? Me too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

meow. socially relevant ass mo po kuya?

yes, trying hard to be corny.

do post. *whines*

significant figures XD

8/03/2007 10:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home