3.23.2007

Black and white

"We basically live the same lives, dude
I look at it with the right eye
You look at it with your left."

Yeah. We basically live the same lives - same parents, same pressure, same shit. Almost exactly the same things.

He just looks at everything the way I can never look at things: in a positive way.

We're almost total opposites of each other - brains, skills, bodies, wants, likes, needs.

The concept is this.



He's content.
I want more.

He's happy.
I'm miserable.

He's giving.
I'm selfish.

I'm not exaggerating. This dude is my yang. My white side.

My best friend.

My true brother.

2 months, dude. 2 months.

Kakayanin dapat.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Rooms Gallery said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/25/2007 12:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home