10.26.2006

.Comment. needed...

I don't know if I should be telling everyone any of this. I mean, I don't really know what'll happen to me if I do tell, or if I don't. Unavoidably, there will be consequences if I do tell the world about how I feel and what I feel, but I've long taken that risk. I've suffered whatever consequences my blog has brought about. So why shouldn't I do it now? Maybe because it hurts. It hurts so badly. Even if I'm not sure at all, it hurts to think that the possibility may be a truth. I can't bear to think how differently people might treat me because of this...

What do you think? I already told you. Didn't catch it?
Go back to where the post came from. You'll understand. And once you do, I hope you're one of the few who will not go away; who will not judge me or change their perspective of me for the worse. I'm sorry.

~~~
I control you.
I alter your view - what you see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home