12.27.2005

Post-Christmas Post

Nothing. I got nothing I wanted for Christmas...hayy...

Notable gifts:
  1. Laser pen from *d8
  2. Parker pen from U3fw
  3. Wallet from E3wq and I8e9
  4. Leather wallet from my older bro
  5. PS & GBA emulators from my other bro
  6. Watch from my tito and tita
  7. Hale album from my little sisters
  8. New shoes from my parents
  9. Spongebob slippers from my dad's co-worker
  10. Lots of chocloate from a whole lot of people...
  11. A nice talk with my cousin Pam...
  12. Christmas greets from all of ya...

Well, that's pretty much what I liked for Christmas...coming up - my birthdayyy!!! Jan 6, people...plan ko pizza party lang...or pwede rin mag-party sa Eastwood...hmmm...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

halaaa.. anong na ngayon ang ibibigay ko sayo eh may watch ka na palaaaaa???

12/27/2005 02:39:00 PM  
Blogger DJ said...

Hale album....nice naman songs nila...(Haler nga pala ako)...melodramatic.

1/04/2006 12:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home