12.21.2005

Christmas Blues

I'm still not feeling this stupid holiday. All I'm feeling is a headache and a cold.

Material Wishlist: (the spell consumerism has cast on me)
  1. A full wardrobe of EVERYTHING from Bench...
  2. Palabas by Spongecola
  3. The Pride and the Flame by Bamboo
  4. an iPod Nano
  5. a CD Player (someone stole my other one)
  6. an Ericsson cellphone
  7. The Mythology Class by Arnold Arre
  8. After Eden by Arnold Arre
  9. Trip To Tagaytay by Arnold Arre
  10. a laptop

My Wishlist:

  1. na hindi na magalit ate ko for losing the player
  2. to know if ***** ***** is mad at me...if he is, know why...
  3. to talk, just once, with ** *******
  4. to know what i'm supposed to do with my life
  5. to stop doing what i do every night before i go to bed...
  6. for people to text me at least once a week...
  7. to know if **** ****** is really just a friend or someone i really love...
  8. to know if i can really be friends with **** *******
  9. to tell **** ******** that she's a fuckin' bitch, straight to her face
  10. to be able to live freely as a bi

I'm not really looking for love. I just want to live. That's all. Comment if you want to know the names behind the asterisks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eruanne said...

tell me!! and hey, don'tcha worry, things will work out... ^^

hang in there moppie! there are people out there who care for ya! (i speak for the pillow friends, who love you very much...)

12/21/2005 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger DJ said...

Not that I'm expecting something, but, well, my name fits in Wish #3...

1/04/2006 12:42:00 AM  
Blogger Eruanne said...

sino nga uli sila?? o_O??

sori, finding out that i flunked a bazillion math test made me chizzo out and kill myself and my memory...

1/07/2006 03:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home